Saturday 18 October 2014

New design


A spider web design using a single main city suspended by chains


This is going to be my new design for my Octavia Project.
I already made this design a while back but its just it wasn't my main idea but due to my other idea not being in context of Calvino's work i started to go back to this idea.






I made several design for separate houses that hangs within the chains of the main city,
They were inspired by water droplets caught within a spider tread so i though i can design them as houses.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know whether to comment as a student or as your girlfriend O.o, but I think your doing well all the same :)

    Your designs are reminding me of Rachet and Clank O.o but i like number 1 because if you are talking about the houses being suspended between the web, something like that looks as if its hanging not just connected to the web itself.

    ReplyDelete